Of course, like you, I was a child once. Then after I grew, I taught and did about everything there is to do in the field of ECE, and for close to 35 years. I am retired now but I miss it! > Children are an inspiration. They are full of hope and dreams and courage. But for some kids life can be tough. Here is a tribute to children, and what many of them go through. I pray they are brave and never stop dreaming no matter what... as I did.
If you would like a print of any one of these images, let me know via email or text... and please leave your name, phone number, describe the image you want, on the "kid's page" and approx size you want it, and I will get back to you shortly.
Rooygooy@gmail.com
612-224-1689
Thank you!
Jenny Elaine

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I am privileged to know Jennifer personally. I have attended a few of her art exhibits. She is creative and has great attention to detail. She has great creative energy in all her art work. She puts so much work into each piece that she makes.
ReplyDelete