I began creating fake food a number of years ago. I guess because I enjoy challenging myself to see how real I can make something look... so it began tickling my fancy to see if I could make food props that would look real as well!
So, I can create almost anything... well, almost! For window displays, centerpieces, favors, ornaments, unique gifts and props for plays! This, plus I can also create the top layer of your wedding cake! Yes, a matching top layer that you can keep forever!
Please send me a text or email with your...
●Name & phone number...
●What you would like made for you. (Also, how many)
●When you need it by. (Date)
●I am willing to work within your budget, especially if you have a larger order.
Then, I will get back to you quickly and we can arrange a phone call or video chat if necessary. Please also include any questions you may have.
612-224-1689
Rooygooy@gmail.com
~ Jenny Elaine














Comments
Post a Comment