It's In The Details

I just love whimsy and fantasy. They are fun to look at and especially fun to create. When I was growing up my room was filled with my imagination! My dad was in the Navy and we moved so much it was a haven for me. It was a place where I could be anywhere I wanted to be! 

Here are digital pieces I created (as an adult!) that resemble intricate ornaments and jewelry... Perhaps jewelry worn by a queen, or even an ornament hung in a castle garden!? You decide! 

If you'd like a print, please send me a text or email with your... 

●Name & phone number...

●The number of the print...  

●On page #3 

●Approx. size you want

●Would you like it as an archival quality print or on canvas. 

Then, I will get back to you quickly with the price & shipping cost. Please also include any questions you may have. 

612-224-1689 

Rooygooy@gmail.com                    

~ Jenny Elaine                                                         

 

                                                                                 1



                                                                                    2


 

                                                                                3

                                                                           

                                                                                 4










Comments