Sonnet ll

Drawing lace slows me down. I have a tendency to race through things, but you can't really do that when drawing lace or details of any sort. It just doesn’t work well (at least for me it doesn't:).

The following are pieces that are hand-drawn using white ink, metallics, and colored pencil. They are not traced or copied from any existing piece of lace, fabric or design. They have a bit of fantasy and whimsy in them... which I also enjoy creating! 

Each piece is already framed, which is why they are at an angle... as I'm sure my reflection was not what you wanted to see in the photo. ;)

Please email or text...

●Your name and phone #

●The # of your selection

●On page #2

●As well as any questions to... rooygooy@gmail.com or 612-224-1689 

At this point I take checks or Venmo, so I will quickly email you back to arrange payment and get your shipping information. Thank you for visiting!

~ Jenny Elaine 

 Taxes are included. Shipping & insurance is a flat rate of $25.

612-224-1689 

Rooygooy@gmail.com 

~ Jenny Elaine



1 ~ $195

2 ~ $195

3 ~ $195

4 ~ $195

5 ~ $225

6 ~ $150


Comments